Salvation is here!

Friday, January 06, 2006


Hey everyone

So hows everyone's Christmas gone? What stuff have you been up to? It's that weird time now, when you're either back at school or you have to go back soon! I go back on Tuesday, but don't really feel like going..... But at least it's the new year!

What's your reaction to Sharon's stroke? I mean this could have a major influence on the world, because the Israel - Palistine peace treaty has been moving forward slowly with Sharon. But with some of the new candidates who may take over in the election, the peace treaty isn't high on their agenda, and Palistine becoming a state isn't too. I think the timing of the stroke couldn't have come at a worse period for Israel, with elections coming up in March, but also remember the Palistine elections are at the end of this month, and that also could be crucial for any future peace agreements. I do think that it's been remarkable how Sharon has led Israel anyway, because at his age of 77, running probably the most stressful job in the world must be tough. I think that also that if he is to survive, there's no way he's going to be able to go back to his normal job, so whatever way Israel looks at it, they are going to have to change for the future.

Im no expert on this, it just interests me, as this could have a profound affect on us. What do you think about the situation? Who should take over as the new PM? Will it effect in anyway the peace treaty, and the future possibility of a Palistinian state? Also on the Palistinian vote later this month, do you really think Hamas should be running in it? Since they are behind a lot of the suicide attacks. I dont know.

Luque

3 Comments:

  • Yeh I do understand what you mean, I'm no expert either! But that's why I brought it up, because it is the holy country and the affects could be bad. I don't know! We'll see soon, but from what I've seen in the news he may still live, but I doubt in a postion to rule the country.

    Blessings
    Luque

    By Blogger Luque, at 3:21 PM  

  • Yo yo luque whats happening? I gotta statement for you.....doesnt economics suck royal? Its soo bloody complicated, why the hell do i have to do these damn resits. Ands whats more......theres about a million different termanologies to learn!!! HATE IT.
    Anyway, considering im writting this while sat next to you, i better be off to more lessons....great. See ya around butt.

    By Blogger James.R.Skinner, at 10:22 AM  

  • Skinner man! I know economics can be well hard, lol, shame I don't have to remember any of the AS stuff anymore as I don't have to resist them! Only joking, I did actually go to economics, and Madson said I didnt have to! Anyway I will be giving it a miss tomorrow, as I've got loads of maths to do. It's so annoying having tests now! I do have some resists as well, but Geography is not till the summer, so I'm going to have loads in the summer, oh great!

    See you at school
    Luque

    By Blogger Luque, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home