Salvation is here!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006


It's Summer down under, and that means the first tennis Grand Slam of the year, the Australian Open! As you may know I love tennis, and follow it a lot. I'm really looking forward to the new season and there seems a lot of promise coming from our own Brit, Andrew Murray! He may not be near the top of the world yet, but he will soon. Anyway I'm writing this because I'm going to make predictions for the tournament. I reckon in the men's, Federer will win, he's not my favourite player, but I think he will. If he doesn't Hewitt will, who is my favourite player! In the women's, it will be close, but I think Kim Clijsters will win. She's playing really well, but again I won't be upset if Sharapova wins ;-)

Also on sport, there is the small matter of NFL playoff weekend coming up, and my team the Bears are playing in their divisional final against the Panthers, which we should win. I'm sorry but the Patriots are just out of luck, and Denver will beat them! Bears for the superbowl!

Anyway enough of that, hope everyone's well,
Blessings
Luque

1 Comments:

  • I havent seen the new Harry Potter sorry. I saw the first two and thought they were going quite dark so havent watched them after that. Ive read the first 5 books but Im not reading anymore. I did quite like them, but some scenes were pushing it.

    So what, for my tennis predictions, well for Britain anyway! I thought Murray would do well and he's out in the first round, and so is Henman, so after two days no Brits are left! At least Federer and Clijsters are left!

    Also the Bears lost in the Nfl, so sport wise its not good! But at least my favourite football team Reading are winning ;-)

    Hope all is well and blessings
    Luke

    By Blogger Luque, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home