Salvation is here!

Thursday, March 09, 2006





Hey! Delirious? yesterday was so cool! I love them, but yesterday was one of their best live performances! Ive got some pictures of the night above, hope you all like them! It was hard to take good ones because of the lighting, but I tried..! I just thought yesterday must have touched everyone who went, I really felt God was there and some of the songs, especially Miracle Maker were so powerful. Our God is so amazing! Now I just cant wait to see them again, bring on Soul Survivor!

Luke

4 Comments:

  • Hey Luke

    Im glad you had a good time. Have you had a good week? Ive got a place at the Lee Abbey camp so Im glad about that. Im looking forward to it. Hope to see you soon.

    Howard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM  

  • Hi Luke!!
    guess what! Delirious? is coming to germany and i'm going to their concert on 6th of may in erfurt for I'm going to this willow creek thing! I'm really looking forward to it. to both, the congress and the concert!! Yeahhh.
    By then
    Sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 AM  

  • Hey Sarah!
    How are you? I haven't spoken to you for a while! I hope you are alright!
    That's really cool your going to see Delirious?! They are so amazing live! I bet you can't wait to see them! Have you seen them before? Where is Erfurt? Is that close to you?
    Anyway I hope everything is fine! What have you been up to?
    Speak to you soon!
    God Bless
    Luke

    By Blogger Luque, at 5:24 PM  

  • Hi there!!
    I think Erfurt is about 299.14 km away from my home and will take about 3 hours and 6 minutes :D I just looked it up in such a route-planner thing... :P
    i haven't been up to many things except school, work in the driving school and taking driving lessons (not driving itself, but learning about the rules and so on)
    bye then!!
    Sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home