Salvation is here!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Reading!


I just wanted to share a couple of pictures I took when we last went to see Reading play. If you don't know who they are that's fine! But they've done really well this season and are first in the Championship which is the second division in England. They only need 6 more points and they are going to be in the Premiership! Sorry I'm really excited! Anyway the pictures were at the Preston match where we won 2-1 . If you are wondering why me and my family support them it's because our Aunt and Uncle live in Reading so whenever we go up to see them we try to watch the football ;-) Also the crowd was pretty big at over 23,000 , so a virtual sell out ;-)

Hope you all are having good weekends ;-)
Blessings
Luke

3 Comments:

  • Wicked...didnt know you went to see them play Luque.....bet Reading winning 2-1 was the cherry on the cake really as well.
    See you on Monday

    By Blogger James.R.Skinner, at 10:43 PM  

  • Hey Skinus, yeah I did see Reading, not this weekend mind you! This was a couple of weeks ago! The reason I put it on my site, was because since then Reading have done really well. Speak latter!

    Julia! I don't have unlimited money! I have seen Reading only 3 times this season, only been twice to Hillsong, and Delirious twice but the second time was virtually paid by our school ;-) I know it seems like I do a lot, but a lot of weeks I don't have anything on at all, and often I go on about the same events weeks after they happened because I enjoyed them so much! I try to go to as many youth events as I can, but they are all normally free ;-) But yes they were fun, and I do know you are kidding ;-) I hope Selina is okay in England, I haven't heard from her, have you?
    Hope everything is alright, have a good week!
    Blessings
    Luke

    By Blogger Luque, at 6:39 PM  

  • You wait until we hammer the Toon Army, and finish higher than them, then I don't think I will be the one crying ;-) Because lets face it Newcastle suck, and are one of the worst teams in the Premier, end of story!! Just think we will have the highest points total ever in the second tier, and believe me we will be a force to be reckoned with! I'm just sorry we've won over 20 games more than you this season!! Cos you suck!

    By Blogger Luque, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home