Salvation is here!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter everyone!!


Hey, I hope you all have a great day! Don't eat too much chocolate ;-) I've eaten a lot already, but that's mainly because I gave it up, I just hope I don't feel sick!

At Church today there was a youth band, and I played in it! I know I've never shown much interest in instuments in the past, but recently I've started to play the drums, mainly thanks to my very good drum player of a brother Tom! Anyway Tom played on his electric guitar and I played the drums, while Lewis added the triangle in now and again ;-)

I love Easter time, and the services are so good! I hope the people who go to Church at only this time of year and at Christmas, felt that there is someone very special in their lives, and He is Jesus, and I hope they decide to come back! It's a time of celebration as our God has risen, and how many people can you say have defied death? None bar Jesus, EXACTLY ;-) But thanks to this we can now share eternal life with God how cool is that ;-)

When I woke up this morning and watched TV, firstly I saw Hillsong play a few songs which are always great, but this is on Sky so now many people can watch it. But then I turned onto BBC 1 and I saw Tim Hughes on!! He was playing at the Spring Harvest, but for BBC to play this, how great is that! I hope they decide to play more as the youth of our country would love it!

Anyway I hope everyone is okay. may you all be blessed! I can't wait to hear from you all! How's your holidays going? Speak to you all soon!
Luke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home